Airo Yoga is a fresh, new and playful spin on aerial yoga combining elements from Vinyasa Yoga, Pilates and Acro-Play.
Designed for the modern day Yogi, Airo Yoga is accessible to all ages and all levels of fitness. With the custom designed swing, Airo Yoga is a fantastic complimentary practice to other physical practices, whether it is yoga, athletics, weight-lifting, Pilates, ball sports. It helps build strength and flexibility in a safe way with the support of the swing, it builds confidence and helps overcome fear. Airo Yoga utilises play as a path towards mindfulness and body awareness..
The 40- Hour Airo Yoga certified teacher training is designed in such a way for teachers to confidently conduct Airo Yoga classes at a studio and to represent Airo Yoga as a whole.
The training will teach you everything you need to know from Airo Yoga sequencing, teaching methodology, Acro play and our philosophy in order for you to spread the Airo Yoga style.
After this training you will easily be able to teach the first three sequences of Airo Yoga, help students get in and out of the swing and teach the key foundation acro-play poses.
See below for topics that will be covered:
• Airo Yoga Practice – let’s get physical
• Airo Yoga Philosophy
• Incorporating Pilates principles into Airo Yoga
• Breakdown of Airo Yoga Sequence 1-3
• Breakdown of key Acro-Play poses
• Teaching Methodology
• Smart Sequencing
• Effective Communication
• The Business of Airo Yoga
• Developing and growing with Airo Yoga
Open to those interested in deepening their understanding of Airo Yoga for ones self-practice and for those who wish to develop their yoga / fitness teaching career.
Prior yoga / Pilates/ fitness training required in order to obtain full qualification.
Qualification will be given by Airo Yoga Alliance, a registered business alliance in Singapore. Only teachers with an Airo Yoga Alliance accreditation my conduct Airo Yoga at studios.
AIRO YOGA NEW YEARS PROMO
HAPPY NEW YEAR from myself and the Airo Yoga Crew!
In light of the New Year and new exciting opportunities that lie ahead for Airo Yoga, the teachers and I have decided that I will be offering our first Airo Yoga teacher training of 2019 at a 50% discounted rate.
50% OFF THE FIRST AIRO YOGA TEACHER TRAINING FOR 2019!
I will be dropping the price from MYR 5600 to MYR 2800 for this teacher training.
Why you may ask:
1. KL is the birthplace of Airo Yoga! And it’s growing! Classes are filling up, we’re offering more Airo workshops, more Airo Yoga at different studio locations… and we, therefore, want to offer you the opportunity to grow with Airo Yoga too.
2. As Airo grows, so should you! More classes and more locations means that we will be needing more teachers super soon. So this is a GREAT opportunity to start or to further your teaching career.
3. A new years resolution! It’s a good opportunity to start the year fresh with a new skill by immersing yourself in the practice. Understand the ins and outs of Airo Yoga and take your practice to the next level.
4. BECAUSE WE CAN! IT’S A NEW YEAR and this is my gift to you!
It’s been a super exciting journey over the past year and I love seeing Airo Yoga grow, the passion that people have for the practice, the joy that the teachers and students share for it and the smiles that it creates. AND we have plans to expand it even further!
This is going to be an exciting and prosperous year ahead and this is something we can all share!
For those of you have been to the classes, you are well aware that we only have 10 spots available and I only have a few spots left – so, first come, first serve.
The training dates are as follows: 19 th – 27 th January 2019. The dates and times have been structured in such a way that it will not conflict with office hours. For the full times, please see below.
Make use of this SPECIAL. I really encourage you.
Feel free to send me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org or send me a WhatsApp +62 813 5378 7562. I am happy to answer any questions.
See you in the swing!
Saturday, 19th January 12:00 – 17:00
Sunday, 20th January: 11:00 - 15:45
Monday, 21st January: 18:00 - 21:00
Tuesday, 22nd January: 18:00 - 21:00
Wednesday, 23rd January: 18:00 - 21:00
Thursday, 24th January: 18:00 - 21:00
Friday, 25th January: 18:00 - 21:00
Saturday, 26th January: 12:00 - 17:00
Sunday, 27th January: 11:00 - 15:45