Splits (Hanumanasana) Workshop
Saturday, March 24th
Often seen as a pose accessible to a few students, Hanumanasana (front splits) certainly is a challenge. This workshop will help you understand the mechanics of the pose and allow you to work through the various challenges it presents in a safe and supported way.
During the 2 hour workshop you will learn;
– the key components of the posture
– how to modify and use props to your advantage
– how to prepare your body for the pose
– how to safely move into the splits
The splits provides both physical and mental benefits which include:
– toning and strengthening muscles in the legs and abdomen
– you will feel more equipped and confident to work into this pose in your own practice
– through the learning process, the splits teaches you patience and dedication
This workshop will leave you feeling encouraged, inspired and ready to tackle the splits in your own self-practice or in a class.
Suitable for those who already have a regular yoga practice however modifications and options will be provided for every level. Not suitable for complete beginners. If you have any questions, please email Danica at email@example.com
Reserve your slot:
+6012-228 1402/+6011-2821 7811 (Shairrah)