Date: Saturday January 12, 2019
Venue: OurBodySpace, Kuala Lumpur
The FasciaMoves Workshop is a two and a half hour session (with appropriate breaks) comprising:
- About Fascia : An introductory presentation and discussion on fascia, its role, functions and care.
- Movement workshop: Exploration of breath in movement, uncommon (internal and external) spaces and use of the environment
Cheah Su Lin
Certified Health Coach and Personal Trainer with the American Council on Exercise (ACE), with continuing training and education in Active Agers Training, Self-Myofascial Release and Functional Movement. She has also recently trained in CORE Fascial Release Therapy Level II. Su Lin is the creator of FasciaMoves, a unique movement regime of self-myofascial release techniques and movement flows.
Information for participants:
- This workshop is designed for free movement flows which include floor work.
- Participants are advised to be dressed in comfortable clothes that allow unrestricted movement of body. Personal towels and refreshment is recommended.
- OBS will provide yoga mats although participants may wish to bring their own. No additional equipment is required.
Important note to participants:
Certain movement work undertaken in this workshop may not be suitable for participants who are pregnant or suspect they may be or participants who are under medical supervision. Please contact the facilitator at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information and clarification.
> RM80 per person.
> RM70 for early bird bookings (paid by December 31, 2018)
> RM70 for participants who have attended my 2018 SMR workshop.
- Workshop participation is limited to a maximum of 12.
- Paid bookings are requested to secure places. Unpaid bookings will be on a waitlist (first come, first served).
Cheah Su Lin
Mobile: +6012 933 1288